Friday, July 11, 2008

Loof last night was good, seriously, awesome music. Minus the fact tt I had a virgin magarita, which is so...loserish. haha kidding. I'm staying away from evil alcohol for the time being.
And I can't help but envy Aaron though he keeps complaining how he dreads whats awaiting him 4 yrs ltr.

And I'm left without lunch today. Might go microwave some corn. =(
It wasnt even a ....miscommunication. It was more like irresponsibility. I don't know. I just thought we'd be meeting for lunch since we were supposed to meet at Hub. Lesson learnt, don't ever assume.

My day is kinda spoilt. I'm not being a baby over such a small trivial issue, BUT, I just thought its a matter of one being responsible for one's words.

Good thing, I'll be meeting with my ever dearest Eileen later. I love her to the core!

No comments: