Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The past 2 days at BroadcastAsia@the Expo have been really wonderful. I feel kinda sad that the event ends on Fri :(

I pretty much like the job cos it gives me so much freedom, its so easy and so slack hahah. It helps that my direct boss from the UK is a really nice lady. She tells me to go walk around when there isn't much to do (which is most of the time LOL, cos my job mainly revolves around collecting and giving out namecards, its pretty much a network kinda thing). And so I do get qt a bit of time to browse at the other exhibiting booths within my hall and the other halls as well, and I go round koping freebies with Esther (the other exhibition hostess) hahaha. The Swiss from DVB just opposite my booth are also a nice funny bunch of people. The only grouse I have would be my freaking heels that make my ankle ache really badly at the end of the day :(

This job is so so so so so so so so much better than the previous one. Like seriously. All in all, this current job is really an eye-opener for me cos I get to witness actual business-client networking, and to my surprise, I totally do not dread working at all. Well, at least I am not forcing or dragging myself to work, unlike the previous one. So all's good and I'm kinda looking forward to tmr!

Yups and finally met up with my very dear friends, Eileen Claire and Vic yest for dinner and good talk. So cheers to that! :))






No comments: