Sunday, June 01, 2008

PURE NOSTALGIA

I was totally bored, so I went through some old stuff, and I came across this, which Nick wrote for me, wayyyyy back in JC.

don't shed a tear, coz it rains in my heart
if u do, I'd wipe them away
and if u need me to, I'll carry the sun over miles just to see the sunshine on ur face


and other stuffs tucked away in the drawer together with the floral notebook which accompanied me through my JC days. a few crinkled ticket stubs and all.
Its funny how we actually got to know each other, and I wished we could still be friends, but then again, sometimes, some people are just not worth it. Till now I still have not the slightest idea why we drifted, but I no longer am bothered by it.
The days of waiting for his soccer training to end, studying together in sch/town, taking the bus to hbf for Macs (which I hardly even touch nowadays), the days of watching his band jam (which is really quite not me, coming to think abt it).

I was terribly upset I thought I'd cry, but no, I think I didnt. Maybe I shed a tear or two, but nothing beyond that. Maybe cos I couldnt relate to someone whom I couldnt read, who really was all mystery to me.

thank you for the venom. how ironic, that was his phrase.

Thank goodness, I've long gotten over it. But those silly, innocent and maybe childish JC schooldays, are still interesting to remininsce about.

Point is, I totally cant believe I was a typical typical typical school girl who kept ticket stubs and poems. yes, laugh at me. haha

No comments: