Saturday, February 18, 2006

I finished "Souls The Gods Had Forsaken" (by Ralph Modder) this morning, over some hot oats with milk and cereal, just before I left for work. I was almost moved to tears, its somewhat like "When Broken Flowers Float". I could feel so much for the protagonist. I just love this kinda books. My kinda books. HA.

Snippets from past few days at work.

This loving mother who caressed her little son ( abt P2), and planted many sweet little kisses on him. Hugged him so tightly, u just know she couldn't live without him.

I so touched, I wanted to smile at them. Not sure if I did. Maybe I did, but they didn't look up. So perhaps they didn't see.


This young and pretty lady came in with her bf( quite a looker as well), their hands held tgt so tightly, I could almost feel their love for each other. She had a bouquet in her hand (it was on V-day. duh. haha), and she was all smiles, and so was her bf. Its like u could sense they were just so into each other. The very epitome of bliss.=). I silently hoped that they would stay like this, fo ever. (yes cliche, ha but true).


It is things like this, that make my days at work. :))

But still, I feel that its time to move on, to experience a different kind of working environment. I really want a change in environment. But that, I'll have to see. To see if other good opportunities come along.

Maybe I shall shed my image too. I wanna chop my hair. Short. bob-style. It might signify a new me, since I haven't had short hair since 12. However, everyone (friends, colleagues) all think that I shouldn't. All think I look ok as it is. But really, I noe I dun.
I want a new image, a new me, and I'll start with my hair. The rest can maybe wait.
Oh, maybe if all feel that I should keep my hair length, how bout cutting my fringe? Bangs maybe? So long as its not how it is now.

I so wanna do sth drastic.

So I've been hoping I'll have the courage.

No comments: