Saturday, April 29, 2006

The interview today at NTU Sch on Comm. and Information was pretty alright I guess. Interview was ok, I say, 10 times better than the SMU one which I attended which was quite a screw-up for me ( at least thats what I felt). Just that today's written test asked qs like which countries did George Bush visit in early March, current affairs, general knowledge and stuff like that. I didn't noe all the answers cos I haven't had time to read every single article in the newspapers since I'm so busy and tired working. But it wasn't all that bad la, the test was still pretty much do-able I guess. I'm not too sure when I'll know the outcome of today's test-cum-interview though. I do have an interest in Mass Com and such, but NTU is just too far for me. Travelling to school would be such a chore. I guess that would be the main reason should I not choose NTU. Aiyah, haha wait till they get back to me first then decide. If not, then I'll just go to NUS Science.

But I guess I'll most likely choose NUS Science la. So much nearer. haha.

The buffet lunch at NTU today was good. They had lotsa good food. Sambal prawns, sweet and sour fish, buffalo wings, chicken rendang, fried rice, fried behoon, spring rolls, mushroom w veg, tofu with veg, guava juice and grass jelly. Ah, paradise. I didnt eat alot though, since we most of the time touring the sch. haha.

Oh yeah there was this little kitten, a very tiny one, abt the length of a 15cm ruler or smaller, stuck in my Dad's car engine a fw days back. We couldn't see it at first when we lifted the bonnet, but when we started the engine, we cold hear the kitten's inccessant meow-ing. My Dad was so afraid that the cat would be crushed should he start the car, so my poor mum had to go to work on her own. haha. It took us quite a while to get this little furball out, and ah, it was really cute.

No comments: