Thursday, October 28, 2004

hey

hey guess what I didn't make it to first team....haha.....mannnn.....but was kinda expected la....coz that night after the trials I was telling Angie I screwed it up quite badly.....for the simple fact that I didn't dare to go all out to dribble the ball past the opponent for fear that it might be tackled (if only I were more daring....=])......and as a result I quickly swept it.....oh no......but oh wells.....its over already so no pt regretting yea??????....know of some pple who were pretty much upset and embarrassed for not making it but really there is no reason to feel so....there's the second team what....anyway out of the 40 over girls in hockey only 3've got experience so we're all just beginners.....so its not really their fault.....just be cool with it la......

yeah anyway they shortlisted 25 and these girls would be playing again today.....hope Bao makes it.....and out of these 25 they would only choose 16......which means another 9 more girls would get kicked out.....will be crossing my fingers that Bao wouldn't be one of them......heh.....

not very much upset over it.....'ve got better things to do....haha....I'm going shoppping!!!!!! woohoo......





oh yeah anyway I might not be joining the second team la.....not much pt in playing in the under-21 tournaments.......oh wells......heck la....will see how things go..............=]







and oh yar....I really can't stand those two bitches in sch la.....they really ruin my mood when I see them....damn.....I think they're losers......but they think they're winners......oh mann....how pathetic.....they should just walk through that wall. Yeah that wall. Thank you.






Did I mention my PW group rawks big time?????haha......had our own "Sports Day" when we're supposed to be doing PW....ok actually not really....coz we've finished most of it....anyway yesterday Sheah played badminton against Bao....and I was the refree.....the kayu refree....or so they thought....but I wasn't la...haha....
Bao lost to Sheah by 1 pt.....not bad for Bao but quite bad for Sheah.....considering that Sheah is a bballer....how could a sports person like Sheah win Bao by only a pt?????haha.......


Anyway we all seemed hooked to badminton la.....so this morning when we were supposed to prepare for our dry run we played badminton in the hall instead.....haha....it was really fun and crapped all the way.....with our poseur poses and being cool and all....and yes...I'm cool....Joey's cool....the J and J is cool....and we rawk....haha.....alrighty enough of those nonsense......

And so Amanda recorded it down and she's gonna send the video to me....woohoo!!!!!!!!

No comments: